Why use Curriculum Based Measurement Graphs?
- Graphs provide a visual representation of a student's progress toward an academic or behavioral goal over the course of the school year.
- Graphs can be easily understood by parents, teachers, administrators and other professionals involved in the education.
- Graphs provide an effective summary of a student's progress for inclusion in documents like IEP's.
- Graphs can help teachers gauge a student's response to intervention (RTI) and identify when students require modifications in instruction that
are more effective in improving progress toward the stated goals.
- Seeing a visual representation of their progress can motivate students to work harder toward their goals and give them a sense of pride in accomplishment.
TrackRTI is a progress monitoring system that centrally maintains all of your RTI data. Its is available for use at both the classroom and school-wide level.
TrackRTI allows you to determine any academic or behavior goals that you want to track.
TrackRTI is available in 3 forms:
The free graphing application available on this site.
A classroom version that allows a teacher to create up to 100 graphs in a year for 25 students. All graphs and data
are saved and graphs are ongoing and are organized and searchable by group and assessment.
A school-wide version that allows an unlimited number of graphs in a year for an unlimited number of students. All graphs and data
are saved and graphs are ongoing and are organized and searchable by instructor, group and assessment.
- All graphs are printable and can be downloaded for inclusion in your documents.
- All graphs created by account owners can be emailed from the website.
- TrackRTI works on PC's Mac's, Android devices, tablets, Kindles and smart phones.
- TrackRTI is available from home or school, or anywhere you can access the Internet.
© 2012-2015 Scott Wagner TrackRTI.com